This website has been set up to provide you with useful information and advice about your pregnancy, from conception to the birth of your baby. We have also included some excellent recommendations about overcoming infertility naturally.
Pregnancy is a wonderful and incredible journey. This is a very exciting time in a woman’s life and with all the information available today, it is made a lot easier. The woman of today celebrates her pregnancy like never before. There is a new attitude today of expectant mothers. It is of cheerful anticipation, optimism, and actual pride in her pregnancy.
Becoming pregnant is the result of a woman releasing an ovarian egg. This egg goes through the fallopian tube toward the womb and joins with the sperm of the man along the way. Then the fertilized egg has to attach itself to the inside of the womb, which is called implantation.
About 10% of the women in the United States, between the ages of 15-45, have problems getting pregnant; this is called infertility. It is not an uncommon problem at all, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Infertility is not just a woman’s problem. In about a third of the cases, the infertility is caused by the woman’s problems, but in about a third of the cases, it is caused by the man’s problems. The final third of the cases is an unknown mixture of combined men and women’s problems.
How Can Infertility Be Helped? - Infertility can be helped with medicine, surgery, artificial insemination or other types of reproductive technology.
- The fertility drugs do increase the chance of multiple births.
- The assisted reproductive technology can be very expensive and time-consuming. But it can allow for opportunity for many couples to conceive.
- The CDC reports that the average success rate in women under the age of 35 is 39%, but that this decreases with the age of the woman.
- This success rate allows for many men and women to experience the joy of pregnancy and parenthood, which would have not been possible without this help.
Motherhood is indeed a miracle. This nine months is often looked back on with the feeling that something has been done and has been done well.
- Pampering yourself during your pregnancy should be enjoyed. If nothing else, just letting someone pick up something off the floor for you or bring you something special in bed for breakfast.
- Cherish the things, like your partner running to the store and getting you that special item you are craving at three o’clock in the morning.
- These small things are often the things that you will remember later.
- After the baby comes and you get home from the hospital, most of the attention will be on the baby, so enjoy this time of your pregnancy.
Enjoy all the attention that you receive while you are pregnant. You will glow with
excitement. This is the time when you have freedom.
- If you want to climb into your bed with five pillows and relax and watch your favorite movie, then do so.
- If you want to wear those comfortable shoes because your feet are swollen, then do so.
- If you want to spend hours playing in the nursery or shopping for cute baby clothes, then do so.
This is the time for you to do what makes you happy.
When you first get pregnant, nine months seems so far off…
Although with pregnancy, there is the anticipation of holding your baby for the first time, don’t wish this special time away. Enjoy sitting and playing with your baby as it kicks your stomach and moves about. Savor this time, talk and sing to your baby.
These nine months might seem like an eternity, but they will soon come to an end and that little bundle will be in your arms for you to love and cherish.
Many people visiting this website are looking for information about getting pregnant, conceiving and pregnancy in general. Here at PregnancySupportOnline.com we review several programs that have been designed specifically for people trying to conceive or wanting to choose the gender of their baby.
Learn more here:
Apart from that, I encourage you to browse my website and bookmark it so you can come back later!
Thanks for visiting
Founder of PregnancySupportOnline.com